Monday, January 13, 2020

BASIC MEN'S ESSENTIALS

When I started to be interested in clothes, before meeting Benoit, I must admit that I had big problems of consistency in my outfits. 
I was so obsessed with my quest for the strong piece that I forgot that my white V-neck t-shirt was not necessarily going to do the trick ... until I realized that I had no basis solid on which to build my style.
My guide is simply intended to give you concrete, not to say fundamental, bases and to help you avoid mistakes (which have cost me dearly over the past five years, ouch!).
Men Fashion Wear

Now it's up to you to play the game and test these brands to make up your own mind! They are not only given to be read, but really so that you can really progress and realize that there are good standards in terms of clothing.
What you are going to read is simply based on my experience: your feedback and impressions are welcome (your good plans too).

A MEN Fashion wear WARDROBE STARTS WITH GOOD BASICS

The advantage when wearing effective basics is to be well dressed, with the impression of ease and obviousness in your look .
On the other hand, it is the way of choosing your basics that will differentiate a boilerplate (even neglected) outfit from a simple but well thought outfit!
Having good basics is essential for everyone. First for those who decide to  start from scratch and redo their wardrobe , but not only!
In fact, a basic is a simple and well-cut piece, which everyone must have. These are the clothes that will accompany you for several years and that will serve you as a base before incorporating other pieces, more original, more personal, in short, strong pieces.
For example, the white (or gray heather) T-shirt is an essential basic, pillar of the male wardrobe 1. These are coins that you will use all your life (even if you have to buy them twenty times).
That's why choosing your basics is for everyone, not just beginners. Besides, taking a close look at the basics of your wardrobe is also taking an interest in your daily comfort! Live mornings without headaches.
So now that you are convinced of the benefits of basics, let's see together which are really essential and how to choose them. Even when it comes to standards, it's easy to get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment